Mazak Optiplex II 4020 Laser Cutting Machine
Mazak Optiplex II 4020
- Superior performance in thin-gage mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other exotics
- New Fiber technology and higher wattages deliver similar cut ranges to CO2 laser-cutting machines, but with substantive advantages when processing thinner materials.
- Offers superior edge quality, more stable cut performance and greater throughput for applications utilising stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminium, hastelloy, inconel, titanium, thin gage mild steel, and other exotic metals.
- Incorporates Mazak’s Intelligent Technology to increase productivity by allowing the machine to optimise the torch setup automatically per program. This optimisation dramatically improves cut speeds, increases throughput and requires less operator intervention. This delivers more predictable processing day after day.
- Combination of Fiber beam diameter and focus control provides a wide range of improved cut performance in all material types and thicknesses.
- The eight-position nozzle changer facilitates unattended operation while ensuring the proper cut quality and maintaining the lowest possible gas consumption.
- Can process sheets up to 6 feet by 12 feet.